Friday, March 6, 2009

Fla and more poker!

As usual at the end of each month, it was the final months of Klyyybben.
Felt like this turre would be a really good one with many hours of gaming. But non sa nicke.

After the morning käkat lunch with a whole bunch of club on the terrace so knew was really tagged for the club. So it goes with the attitude that today, I will play good and semi-tight!

For the second blind level (50-100), so I pick up AA on the button. Fold up to Pontus sitting in CO-1 loaf, loaf after Rilla. I look up to 600 (Turns up so much in view of the image I have at the table so people can call me down with a bit of anything) that Pontus loaf eyes and Rilla fold.

The flop comes QT2 rainbow. Pontus checks, I asked out in 1200, Pontus changes to 3600, I turn back again to 7200. Pontus prefer a little speech that I am empty and set the remaining 10,000.

I fry and ask him what the right bloody nutspeech he did. Close the so call me and hope that he sits on QJ / Kq and think I am completely out of the bicycles. But climes, he has QQ for topset.

No help to me and I am out.


Can anyway come with good news and that is to nätgrinden has begun. Want to play disciplined 05 / 1 and 1 / 2. Located 12 purchase pluss at 05 / 1 now 2 days IAF. Do hope they float on.

GG GL
my pokerblog is awesome!

No comments: